NEW YORK, Chimeras Dream is coming!
Judge away people, but I've never been to the most famous city in the WORLD. I've been to LA, Miami, DC, Chicago - hell I've been out the country multiple times, but I've never visited the one city where it matters. Welp on April 8th, that's gonna change. I truly don't know what to expect besides: "A city that never sleeps..."
Below I've made a list of thing I need and DON'T need to do!
5 Things I Need to Do!
1) Take a pic in the middle of Times Square with my classic, not looking pose: Let's be honest, this needs NO EXPLANATION. Its gonna happen, lets just see how many pictures I'll take. I need to find that Diddy ad and take it in front of there.
2) Meet Nas - 50 - Diddy or DJ Envy: For various reasons I think all of these dudes are cool within their own right. I need to run into one or ALL FOUR of these guys & chop it up.
3) Sunset & Sunrise picture of the Brooklyn Bridge: Anybody have any suggestions on locations?
4) Find Ghost & Tommy and reunite them before this Summer
Seriously 4) Visit important landmarks and take pictures: Im being forced to go to Yankees stadium lol So whats up with Grand Central, St. Patrick Cathedral, Radio City etc.
5) I need to Hoop!!: It wouldn't be right if I didn't hoop one time.
HERE'S WHAT I HOPE DOESN'T GO DOWN
1) I don't want to seriously get lost: While visiting Toronto, I learned a valuable lesson, DON'T DEPEND ON CREDIT CARDS FOR SPENDING MONEY. Apparently Toronto doesn't accept Discover & I had no clue. Well I found out the hard way by traveling to play basketball 45 mins away from my hotel. The cab ride plus hooping was about $60 dollars. After a few hours, Ezra & I was tasked with making it back to our hotel with ZERO money and NO GPS, while it was raining. smh I'm thankful for the Bus driver who looked out for us. Needless to say, I don't want to experience that again lol.
2) No Time for the Decision: While one day I want to be on The Breakfast Club, for something other than the Rumor Report or DOTD, I NEVER NEVER NEVER want to be on there for the Decision. Whether it's fake or NOT, I'll pass.
3) I don't want to go broke. Apparently "WE" are going shopping which equals = I shop so you either HELP pay or shut up and hold these bags. #YOURGIRLZTOUR
4) An Out of Control Taxi Driver: I've heard rumors about the Taxi Drivers in New York...I just want to keep HEARING about the rumors.
5) I don't want this to be the last time I visit: I have a couple of places I want to visit next...but I would love to visit NYC on a regular basis...UNLESS I HATE IT.